Wanting to change something about your appearance isn’t uncommon. Stubborn fat can put a dampener on your confidence and cause you to lose motivation over time. Often, even with working out endlessly, fats refuse to budge. In such cases, body contouring treatments are recommended by aestheticians for their effectiveness without any invasive techniques.
THE BENEFITS OF EMSCULPT FOR BODY CONTOURING
With EMSCULPT having been tested numerous times for both safety and efficacy, the equipment is proven to offer multiple benefits, some of which include:
- Strengthened muscles without the need for rigorous workouts
- Slimmer and athletic body contours
- An average increase of 16% mass muscle
- An average reduction of fat by 19%
- Quick results with no downtime
- Muscles toned and firmed where treated
- Effective treatment without the need for anesthesia or needles
- Procedure lasting only about 20 to 30 minutes
- Lifted and firm buttocks without months of working out
- Improved confidence in patients who have undergone the treatment
- Positive reviews from 96% of patients who have opted for the treatment to sculpt their abdominal area
- No risk of scarring, swelling, burns, etc, owing to the contouring procedure
WHO CAN OPT FOR AN EMSCULPT TREATMENT?
The EMSCULPT treatment is ideal for people from every walk of life when:
- There is no desired outcome even after spending long hours working out in the gym to tighten muscles
- One needs a non-invasive procedure to tone the buttocks and other areas like the calves, the arms, the abdomen, etc.
- One cannot undergo any other body shaping treatment
A consultation with an aesthetician can help determine whether you are an ideal candidate for the treatment, depending on your medical history, your health condition, and other relevant factors.
WHO IS INELIGIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
Although the EMSCULPT treatment is recommended for anyone seeking to contour their bodies, certain individuals may not be ideal candidates. These include:
- Individuals below the age of 18
- Individuals with injured muscles at the site of treatment
- Individuals who implanted electronic devices, pacemakers, defibrillators, drug pumps, etc.
- Individuals who are expecting or breastfeeding
- Individuals who suffer from epilepsy or have cardiac conditions
- Individuals with bleeding disorders
- People with orthopaedic implants, pins, rods, plates, etc.
- Individuals who have recently had surgery at the site of treatment or have had a hernia mesh repair
THE PROCEDURE FOR AN EMSCULPT TREATMENT IN MELBOURNE
Designed to help burn fat while building and toning the muscles of the body, EMSCULPT is an ideal non-invasive treatment for every adult, irrespective of gender or age.
The BTL EMSCULPT makes use of electromagnetic energy that is high-intensity focused to ensure the desired result of a contoured body. The session involves focusing supramaximal muscle contraction to the area being treated for an improved strength in the muscles.
While the treatment is painless, one may feel a prickling sensation during the treatment owing to the multiple contractions. The procedure also feels like one is undergoing an intensive workout, without the need for one.
The intensity of the treatment is controlled by you and the practitioner at all times, ensuring that the procedure is comfortable for you.
REAL PATIENTS | REAL CONFIDENCE
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER THE TREATMENT?
The BTL EMSCULPT treatment requires a total of 4 sessions, all to be carried out within 2 weeks of the other. These sessions, lasting 30 minutes each, show immediate results with no downtime required. Once can get back to their regular routine immediately after a treatment. While the initial results are seen within the first 24 hours, the overall improvement can be seen over time with every session you complete.
It is vital to note that the EMSCULPT treatment is not a permanent solution and generally lasts anywhere between 6 months and a year. Follow-up sessions can help maintain the results for longer. Continuing to exercise after undergoing an EMSCULPT treatment will give you better results than doing so without the body contouring treatment.
Further, with the condition of every candidate differing from the other, the results are bound to vary, depending on the individual’s BMI, their health condition, and other such factors. The possible outcomes will be discussed in detail with every individual seeking to opt for the EMSCULPT body contouring treatment at our clinic in Melbourne.
If you have been trying to tone your muscles through workout for a long time without any positive results, you can find out the possibilities of the treatment in your case by contacting our specialists. With a plethora of benefits and no downtime, the procedure can help you achieve your desired results without consuming a lot of your time and effort.
You can book an appointment for consultation by contacting us on 03 9090 0099 to know more about the procedure or to find out our availability for a consultation so we can serve you better.