Like sagging skin, aging can also leave prominent signs that make you look older than you truly are. However, the minutest of skin treatments can significantly change how you look, making you seem younger and more rejuvenated.
Nose jobs are one of these treatments. And if you thought a nose job was only surgical enhancing the shape of your nose, you’re in for a surprise. Nose thread lift is a treatment that can enhance the contours and shape of a nose within a short time without the need for surgery.
THE SIDE-EFFECTS OF A NOSE THREAD LIFT
Nose thread lifts are quite safe with very little side-effects. Compared to other nose lifting treatments, a nose thread lift in Melbourne may be followed by swelling, infection, scarring, or soreness.
WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED BEFORE AND AFTER CARE?
While your practitioner will be giving you a list of dos and don’ts to keep in mind, here are some common ground rules to follow before and after your treatment.
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
- Avoid consuming alcohol for about 48 hours before the treatment.
- Reduce your nicotine and caffeine intake to a notable extent before your procedure.
- Inform the doctor if you are on any kind of medication.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
- Gently place cold compresses on the treated area without applying any pressure.
- Refrain from laughing or speaking to avoid facial movements that can negatively affect the outcome.
- Avoid excessively using your facial muscle tissues.
- Refrain from strenuous exercises for a couple of weeks.
- Consult the doctor for the right antibiotics.