Aging is inevitable. But not everyone takes to the process with ease. With the signs of aging appearing noticeable day by day, the need to look younger becomes a necessity for many. While the more obvious answer would be surgery, this is an option chosen as the last resort over other aesthetic treatments that are non-invasive.
Aestheticians recommend either a thread lift or dermal fillers in Melbourne to help people lessen their signs of aging and look radiant. These are both safe treatments and offer significant benefits. However, choosing the right one requires a great deal of thought, taking into consideration your budget, the longevity of the effects, the downtime for each treatment, the side effects, and more.
To give you more insight into the differences, the benefits, and the cons to the treatment, here’s what you need to know:
The Boons of Dermal Filling
Dermal fillers help contour and rejuvenate your face by taking care of wrinkles, lax jawlines, hollows in the cheeks, facial lines, etc. Fillers also stimulate collagen production. Your aestheticians can provide a more tailored treatment to you that targets your problem areas.
Dermal fillers can be –
Thick: To help fill the hollowness, contour and fill the jaw and cheek, bring back facial volume, and offer a significant effect.
Soft: To treat areas with small wrinkles, to enhance the shape of your lips, and to give you a more natural-looking effect.
Hydration boost filler犀利士
s: To help the water content and rehydrate the skin for better collagen production and storage.
The Boons of Thread Lifting
Thread lifting procedures make use of threads that are bio-absorbable to give patients the benefit of facelift surgeries without undergoing one. Apart from promoting the production of collagen, the treatment helps your skin look more youthful, improves the texture and elasticity of your skin, reduces facial lines and wrinkles, and enhances facial contours.
What Should You Choose?
Dermal Fillers in Melbourne
- Dermal fillers offer a more subtle effect by treating your problem areas and need touch-ups.
- The treatment takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.
- The effects of t犀利士
he treatment last about 6-18 months.
- There is no downtime to a dermal fillers treatment and one can resume work immediately.
- There may be some swelling, bruising, and redness in the treated area for a few days.
- The results of the procedure are immediate.
- The cost of dermal fillers in Melbourne at a good clinic can go up to $300 per ml.
Thread Lifting in Melbourne
- Thread lifts require a single treatment to significantly tighten and lift the face.
- The treatment can take up to an hour to complete.
- The effects of a thread lift last up to 3 years
- After a thread lift, you will need to limit vigorous activities for about 7-10 days.
- There may be mild swelling around the treated areas after the procedure. In some cases, there may be mild bruising too.
- While there are certain immediate effects, you can see complete results of the treatment after a week.
- A thread lift Melbourne cost can go up to $100 per thread.
Overall, both procedures offer great benefits. You can make a more informed decision by taking into consideration your requirements, the cost you’re willing to shell out, whether you want immediate or long-term results, and the possible after-effects.
A proper consultation with an aesthetician is sure to help you make the right choice!